Monday 28 December 2009

Did Someone Say Fierce?

Everyone that has ever had the pleasure of meeting me knows that I love me some Beyonce. So after hearing about our favourite diva's recent detour into Topshop, I had to find out what she purchased.
Well.. it was only the most amazing leggings known to mankind! These fierce black studded leggings are by Icelandic fashion brand E Label and had only just opened it's first concession in the UK when Beyonce decided to snap up a pair.

I've taken the liberty of piecing together the perfect outfit based around these leggings. Call it a homage to our rock chick within!
Happy Spending!

Heavy Metal Leggings £89
Available from shopelabel.com & Topshop Oxford Street


Naco Paris Karl Who? Tee £55.
Available from Urban Outfitter
Alexander Wang Leather Motorcycle Vest. Was £1140. Now £978
Available from net-a-porter.com

Alexus Ankle Boot £80
Available from Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment