Monday 28 December 2009

All That Glitters...

Those of you that know me will know that me and my clocklace are inseparable. So I guess we can all agree that it was inevitable that I would eventually seek out a gold plated version!
Loving this Kara Ross Clocklace! The 14 -karat gold plated pocket watch comes in either Black or Cafe with enamel on the front and Stingray on the back. Unfortunately the price isn't as pretty, both costing £195! Womp!

While I'm saving my wages for this beauty, I think I will stick to it's cheaper counter part from Urban Outfitter. It may not be gold plated but it's definitely a steal at a recession-proof £26!


Kara by Kara Ross Pocket Watch Necklace in Black £195
Available from Harvey Nichols and net-a-porter.com



Kara by Kara Ross Pocket Watch Necklace in Cafe £195
Available from Harvey Nichols


Opening Watch Necklace £26
Available from Urban Outfitter

No comments:

Post a Comment