Monday 17 May 2010

New Apartment + ♡ of Vintage=

Those that know me will agree that it was only a matter of time before my vintage obsession made it's way into the decor of my home! My love of all things vintage has led me on a mission to find a corset laced mannequin and here are some of the beauty's I found courtesy of corsetlacedmannequins.co.uk



Aren't they AMAZING?!
There are only two downsides to these gorgeous mannequins;
1. The price- they range from £89- £395... Ouch!
2. Only available in the UK- BOO! As I am currently residing in the US!

If you really feel as though you must have a mannequin in your life but don't want to spend too much,  TK Maxx had a few priced around £35 a few years ago so it might be worth having a look to see if they are back in stock.

Happy Rummaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment